This 14th century late Gothic chapel with its rich stucco ceiling in South German Roccoco style has a long history.
The Sint Dionysiuskerk stands at a spot where once upon a time a Franconian fortress was looking over the river Maas.
The oldest part of this three nave church is the marl stone tower from the 13th century.
In the church there is a font and some beautiful stained glass windows of H. Kurvers.
At the British military graveyard in Nederweert 363 soldiers are buried.
The Sint Lambertuskerk has been built in Brabantine Gothic.
The Ursulakapel is the former chapel of the demolished St.-Ursulaklooster.
In the early Middle Ages the Abbye obtained market rights, revenue rights and the possibility to adjudicate.
Modern church from 1953 of architect Pierre Weegsels with the largest Dutch mosaic (255m2) and abstract glazing of Hugo Brouwer.